Lunatic Fringe

531 Sandgate Road, Shop 5, Clayfield, 4011, Queensland, Carpark entrance off Oriel Road

5.0 Great

116 ratings

Book Now
Lunatic Fringe - 1

About Lunatic Fringe

Instant confirmation

Everyone

Pay by app

Come chill out with us. Have a beverage…. Go on – you deserve it! Our space has been designed to be comfy as, its hard not to love it. Hands up who hates the hair basin? Not anymore! Our basin lounges recline flat so they never ever hurt your neck… In fact they warm up and massage your body while we massage your scalp! It’s the most kick ass experience in Brisbane. We offer a guilt-free guarantee on every service! If you’re not happy, for any reason whatsoever, we will redo your service no questions asked. It is absolutely important to us that you have hot hair you LOVE! 80% of hairdressers don’t continue educate themselves… We are the other 20% We only use the best S#*t… We have hand selected the best bespoke, cruelty free, vegan friendly brands! They do what they say they do and that’s that!.

Location

531 Sandgate Road, Shop 5, Clayfield, Queensland

See directions

Show on map

Monday

Closed

Tuesday

10:00am - 8:00pm

Wednesday

10:00am - 8:00pm

Thursday

10:00am - 8:00pm

Friday

10:00am - 8:00pm

Saturday

8:00am - 4:00pm

Sunday

Closed

Vouchers

Voucher value

A $50

$50 Voucher

Redeem on all services

A $50

Voucher value

A $100

$100 Voucher

Redeem on all services

A $100

Voucher value

A $169

Courtship of the Curl

Redeem on Curl Cut Package

A $169

Voucher value

A $150

$150 Voucher

Redeem on all services

A $150

Voucher value

A $200

$200 Voucher

Redeem on all services

A $200

Voucher value

A $250

$250 Voucher

Redeem on all services

A $250

Voucher value

A $300

$300 Voucher

Redeem on all services

A $300

Reviews

5.0 Great

116 ratings

Filter by rating

113

2

1

0

0

Reviews you can trust

All our ratings are from genuine customers, following verified visits

  • CM

    Caitlyn M.

    May 18, 2022

    Jody was amazing. She understood exactly what I wanted and delivered the best hair I’ve had in a very long time! There was also a lovely apprentice, I think her name was Nina, she gave me the best head massage I have ever had. All round a great experience and I will be back!

  • ES

    Evie S.

    May 14, 2022

    So so happy with the colour, full head of blonde foils and looks fab 😊 Thank you 😊

  • JD

    Joel D.

    May 13, 2022

    Jess was very knowledgeable, gave great service, checking continuously it looked how I wanted, gave great conversation and at the end, gave advice on how to keep it styled

  • JW

    Janee W.

    May 12, 2022

    Thank you again!!

Lunatic Fringe

106 services available

Book now

We use cookies to improve your experience and monitor website traffic. Read more