VANITY by ko

17 Wickham Crescent, Oakden, 5086, South Australia

5.0 Great

7 ratings

Book Now
VANITY by ko - 1

About VANITY by ko

Instant confirmation

For everyone

Pay by app

Welcome to VANITY by ko! Our home based salon is located in Oakden. We specialise in lash extensions, lash lifts, brows and teeth whitening! Stay tuned for new services coming to you soon. Hope to see you in our salon ❤️‍🔥.

Location

17 Wickham Crescent, Oakden, South Australia

See directions

Show on map

Monday

9:30am - 5:30pm

Tuesday

9:30am - 5:30pm

Wednesday

9:30am - 9:30pm

Thursday

9:30am - 9:30pm

Friday

9:30am - 5:30pm

Saturday

Closed

Sunday

Closed

Services

  • Featured

    4

  • Lash Extensions

    6

  • Refill/Infill

    5

  • Teeth Whitening

    2

  • Lash Perm & Brows

    4

  • Extras

    6

Hybrid Refill

1h 30min - 2h

From

A $50

Refills recommended after 2-3 weeks. Foreign Refill +$10 extra. 1 week = 80% of lashes must be remaining. 2 weeks = 60% of lashes must be remaining. 3 weeks = 40% of lashes must be remaining. 4 weeks = full set. Please make sure you’re choosing the correct refill when booking.

5D Volume Refill

1h 30min - 2h

From

A $60

Refills recommended after 2-3 weeks. Foreign Refill +$10 extra. 1 week = 80% of lashes must be remaining. 2 weeks = 60% of lashes must be remaining. 3 weeks = 40% of lashes must be remaining. 4 weeks = full set. Please make sure you’re choosing the correct refill when booking.

Lash Botox

1h 30min

From

A $70

Lash lift and tint + Lash Botox. Lash Botox is an extra step after a lash lift that helps lash growth and overall health of the lashes, creating visibly longer and more voluminous lashes! • Promotes hair growth • Hydrates • Repairs • Strengthens Lasts up to 4-8 weeks! Little to no maintenance but repeat appointments recommended every 4-8 weeks to lift new hair growth. Discount for returning customer’s!

Reviews

5.0 Great

7 ratings

Filter by rating

7

0

0

0

0

Reviews you can trust

All our ratings are from genuine customers, following verified visits

  • Tayla M.

    Jun 14, 2022

    Honestly 10/10 lash tech. Delicate yet quick, my lashes always look perfect and last so long

  • ST

    Sophie T.

    Jun 9, 2022

  • Melanie R.

    Jun 9, 2022

  • Nabilah I.

    May 24, 2022

    Love my lash naps and waking up prettierrrr

VANITY by ko

32 services available

Book now

We use cookies to improve your experience and monitor website traffic. Read more